Buying your dream property and making financial arrangements can take time. It is a good idea to consult with experts such as real estte agents, bankers and mortgage brokers for advice on making the right choices.
Before buying a home you should:
- Identify a suitable location.
- Consider your budget and all financial costs involved.
- Find the right lender and home loan, arrange for pre-approvals.
- Make arrangements for property inspections.
- Find a suitable house and a suitable location.
- Make financial plans to repay home loans.
Buying your first home
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- How much can I afford?
- Where would I like to buy the house?
- Is it better to rent or buy?
- How much can I borrow and how much do I need to save for a deposit?
- Will there be any additional costs?
- Am I eligible for any concessions for first home buyers?
- What is the best option for saving money while I accumulate my deposits?
- What are the loans available?
- Which loan is most suitable for me?
How we can help
- Help you work out the deposit you’ll need.
- Work out your borrowing capacity based on your current financial situation.
- Strategies to save for a deposit.
- Financial plans to cover your mortgage commitments when you have purchased your property.
- Ensure you have appropriate insurances based on reviews of your current situation.
- Create or review your will and update if required.
What to do next
If you want us to help you review your financial situation contact us today.