Planning for a successful Businesses.
Owning your own business and being your own boss is an exciting journey. We can help you plan ahead to ensure success.
Common questions to consider
- Where should I begin ?
- What do I need to consider when starting my own business?
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Should I get my business insured?
- Should I pay super for myself? If yes, how much?
- What are my obligations if I have employees?
- Who can give me advice about my financial and reporting obligations?
- Who should I consult for succession planning for my business?
How can we help?
- Advise on insurances you need to protect your self, your business and your employees.
- Advise on your reporting obligations and financial planning aspect of your business plan.
- Advise on timely succession planning.
- Advise on the superannuation obligations for yourself and your employees.
- Advise about your suitable investment options of your business profits.
- Recommend suitable superannuation fund or help with setting up a self managed superannuation fund.